First Time User Login:
- Open the HHS Online Ordering website https://orders.nurseorders.com in the browser (Recommended: Google Chrome and Safari)
- Copy paste the Login ID and temporary password from the email you received from GMB-MyAccess@cardinalhealth.com to the Login page. If you have not received the email please contact our customer service. Login ID and temporary password are case sensitive and make sure there are no additional spaces in Login id and temporary password. Click Login
- It will ask you to setup your new password. Use the temporary password in the email as the old password. Provide your own new password. Click OK.
- Login with the new password. It will ask you to select a security hint, provide an answer to the selected security hint and click OK
- Upon successful security hint setup It will take you to the Home page of the application.
Sample Welcome Email with Login Credentials:
Forgot Password/Password Reset:
If you forgot your password, please use forgot password link on the login page. Provide your username, answer your security hint and you can set your new password.
Customer Service Support:
- If any issues related to Forgot Username, Password reset, Account Locked Out, Please call in our Cardinal IT Service Center at 1-800-326-6457 OPTION #1
- If any issues related to Did not receive welcome email with Username and temporary password, placing orders, adding patients, approving/cancelling orders etc., Please call our HHS Customer service number directly
Please contact our Home Healthcare solutions Customer service number.
Report an issue with Website:
Send email to GMB-CHH-HHS-MIS@cardinalhealth.com with the details on the issue.